At Hardy, we have made a commitment not only to Academic Excellence, but also the Social Emotional well-being of our students.
We have a basic assumption that all students and adults that work at Hardy are intelligent, are capable, care about doing their best and want to improve.
It is important for us to remember some general rules as well as school rules that help to keep our children safe each day at school.
- Footwear needs to be secured to your child’s feet. This means no flip flops, Crocs or clogs.
- There is no parking in the loop while dropping off children in the morning. This is a very busy area that needs to be free of cars.
- There is no parking in the teachers’ parking lot. We have very limited spaces as it is and we want to leave these for teachers so they are able to get to their classrooms to greet your children.
- If your child is going to be absent, please call into the Hardy Safe Arrival Line 781-316-3780.
- There are absolutely no dogs allowed on the school property during school hours, including drop off and dismissal.